Features & Benefits
This single-piece device is lightweight, flexible and portable, allowing freedom of movement during treatment. The typical prescribed treatment time is two hours per day. An LCD and audible alarm provide important feedback during treatment such as the operational status, treatment time remaining, battery capacity, etc.
Designed for patient ease of use
- Works effectively when worn over clothing or bracing
- Cordless design enables you to keep moving while healing
- A patient friendly mobile app, STIM onTrack™, with patient usage data*
- Daily treatment reminder via the STIM onTrack™ mobile app*
This device utilizes Orthofix PEMF technology that provides 360 degrees of treatment coverage around the fusion site.14 The SpinalStim device has an overall success rate of 92% in treating spinal fusion surgery patients.5, 11, 12 In addition, the SpinalStim device can be used for treatment of a failed spinal fusion, reducing the need for a revision surgery.5,11
Why do physicians prescribe a SpinalStim device?
- High clinical success rates5, 11, 12
- Statistically significant results for patients who smoke or have a multi-level fusion5, 11, 12
- PEMF signal covers 360 degrees around the fusion site14
- Coverage up to 5 vertebral levels14
- Supported by the North American Spine Society’s coverage recommendations20