The Internal Sales Representative, Internal Sales is responsible for processing incoming orders and following the order from receipt through delivery. The essential responsibilities are typically a variety of projects of significant scope and complexity. Work is subject to periodic review upon completion and is typically performed under general direction.
- Work collaboratively with the Internal Sales Staff to decrease & maintain overall average days to place orders on patients to 10 days or less.
- Complete and maintain all orders sent in by the assigned Account Executive
- Process orders
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement to ensure efficient flow of all orders
- Answer phones
- Assist in ensuring the accurate, thorough and timely assignment of orders to field technicians by identifying and loading patient name, account number, and other information into the Company database.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Decision-Making, Judgment & Problem Solving: To act on familiarity of advanced concepts, principles, procedures that apply to job assignments to achieve solutions.
- Job Knowledge: To act on familiarity of most relevant company policies and advanced concepts that apply to departmental policies, procedures & specific job tasks to complete a wide variety of routine & unique projects
- Customer Service: Solicits customer feedback to improve service. Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar
- Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions
- High School degree required; Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Additional 2 plus years experience or equivalent directly related training and experience in customer service environments required
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English a plus
If you possess the required capabilities and the desire to work for a dynamic medical technology company, please send your resume along with your salary requirements and salary history to