(Los Angeles, CA)
(San Bernardino, CA)
VQ OrthoCare is a leading provider of noninvasive medical solutions focused on the Neck, Shoulders, Back & Knees for: Injury Prevention, Trauma and Pain Management. Manufacturer and distributor, with a patient-centered business model, focused on providing the best products and services for our customers.
Founded in 1989 and headquartered in Irvine, CA. We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated, goal driven Sales Specialist-Account Executive locations throughout the United States.
The Sales Specialist-Account Executive is a sales development role focused on selling VQ’s noninvasive medical solutions. Interested candidates will need to identify and cultivate potential customers, close the sale and meet monthly/quarterly sales targets. These responsibilities will be achieved by diligent daily routing, personal organization, securing orders and building/fostering relationships with Physicians and their staff. Specialties include but are not limited to: Pain Management, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Spine Specialists, Internal Medicine, Chiropractic/Wellness & DME/O&P offices to develop distributor relationships. Presentation & Education of all VQ products to potential customers, equipment delivery/fittings, follow up, servicing, payor/reimbursement knowledge, coordination & collection of medically necessary documentation needed to complete the sale.
- 2 to 3 years of Outside Sales Experience.
- Valid Driver’s License and current auto insurance.
- Strong knowledge of specific sales territory.
- Ability to work independently.
- Diligent daily routing & market planning.
- Resilient, self-motivated, top performer.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals/expectations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate, proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College or University.
- 2 to 3 years of Medical Sales and knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment.
- Experience calling on Hospitals.
- Experience working with distributors (HME/DME, O&P and Physicians).
- Solid employment track record/longevity.
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance and third party reimbursement (Medicare, Work Comp, Group Health Insurance).
If you possess the required capabilities and the desire to work for a dynamic medical technology company, please send your resume along with your salary requirements and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email so that your resume will be properly routed.
VQ OrthoCare is an equal opportunity employer. Inquiries will only be considered applications if all steps of the applicant process are completed.