The Product Designer is responsible for designing creative and innovative products that are high quality and cost effective to produce. In addition to the tasks of the Product Design, the Product Designer has the experience and knowledge to work with all engineering, manufacturing, and purchasing professionals within the company adding value and insight as needed. Typically reports to middle management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Additional 10+ years related experience or equivalent of education plus directly related education, training and experience
- Preferred experience includes design experience in the medical device industry.
- Experience working with distributors (HME/DME, O&P and Physicians).
- Engineering experience/degree preferred
If you possess the required capabilities and the desire to work for a dynamic medical technology company, please send your resume along with your salary requirements and salary history to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email so that your resume will be properly routed.
VQ OrthoCare is an equal opportunity employer. Inquiries will only be considered applications if all steps of the applicant process are completed.