The Internal Sales Representative, Internal Sales is responsible for processing incoming orders and following the order from receipt through delivery. The essential responsibilities are typically a variety of projects of significant scope and complexity. Work is subject to periodic review upon completion and is typically performed under general direction.
- Work collaboratively with the Internal Sales Staff to decrease & maintain overall average days to place orders on patients to 10 days or less.
- Complete and maintain all orders sent in by the assigned Account Executive
- Process orders
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement to ensure efficient flow of all orders
- Answer phones
- Assist in ensuring the accurate, thorough and timely assignment of orders to field technicians by identifying and loading patient name, account number, and other information into the Company database.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Decision-Making, Judgment & Problem Solving: To act on familiarity of advanced concepts, principles, procedures that apply to job assignments to achieve solutions.
- Job Knowledge: To act on familiarity of most relevant company policies and advanced concepts that apply to departmental policies, procedures & specific job tasks to complete a wide variety of routine & unique projects
- Customer Service: Solicits customer feedback to improve service. Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar
- Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions
- High School degree required; Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Additional 2 plus years experience or equivalent directly related training and experience in customer service environments required
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English a plus
If you possess the required capabilities and the desire to work for a dynamic medical technology company, please send your resume along with your salary requirements and salary history to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email so that your resume will be properly routed.
VQ OrthoCare is an equal opportunity employer. Inquiries will only be considered applications if all steps of the applicant process are completed.