Features & Benefits
- Patented hand pump makes it easy to increase or decrease traction force
- Quick release button to release traction force
- Independently adjustable neck wedges provide a custom fit
- Memory pillow conforms comfortably to the head
- Traction can be performed on a bed – the patient does not have to stoop down to the floor for treatments
- Deluxe carrying case incorporates detachable wheels for enhanced portability and doubles as a padded treatment surface for added comfort
- Ensures safety – user has total control of the force at all times with the patented hand held pump and easy to read gauge. Blow-off valve limits the amount of traction force
- Includes padded, non-slip harnesses for a more comfortable fit
- Allows the patient to maintain clinical gains between appointments
- Perform daily treatments in the home, workplace, or when traveling
The ComforTrac™ cervical home traction unit has been carefully engineered to provide maximum comfort, efficacy, and ease of use.
The Saunders® Lumbar Traction device is the first home pneumatic traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 200 lbs force and allows true replication of clinical traction treatments. Lumbar traction can be delivered in either the supine or prone position, on a friction-free, actively moving surface. The new Saunders Lumbar Traction device greatly enhances patient compliance and satisfaction. Never has lumbar traction at home been so convenient and effective.
|Lumbar Traction||LMBR TRAC DX|