DescriptionThe Spooner Patella Stabilizer strapping system is specifically designed to be used in conjunction with a double upright rigid knee brace for those patients who have patella tracking or alignment problems in addition to ligament instabilities or osteoarthritis.
Features & Benefits
- Unique hook and loop attachment system easily incorporates into a rigid framed brace
- The crescent buttress provides a “spooning” effect to capture and control the patella
- Easily adjusted to accomodate a variety of knee shapes and contours
- Helps prevent brace migration
- Ensures proper brace alignment
|Spooner Patella Stabilizer||K199|
Complite/Coolite Post-Op Knee Brace
- Applicable federal, state, and/or local regulations may restrict this device to sale by or on the order of a practitioner licensed by law of the State in which he/she practices to use or order the use of this device.
Spooner is a trademark New Options Sports.
Catalyst·Propel is a trademark VisionQuest Industries, Inc.