Sky spinal orthoses feature the patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System, providing practitioners an unparalleled approach to maximize control, increase comfort and improve patient compliance.
Features & Benefits
- Universal sizing for reduced inventory and cost
- 6:1 Mechanical Advantage Pulley System
- Single pull adjustment
- Adjustable pull cord to fit various patient sizes
- Removable anterior panel (all models)
- Removable lateral panels for step-down treatment (APL model only
- High-tension harness cord
VQ LSO 627
|Sky AP LSO||510001|
|Sky AP+ LSO||510002|
|Sky APL LSO||510003|
Fits waists 25” to 55”
Indicated for lumbar sacral mechanical back pain; spinal stenosis; spondylolisthesis; degenerative disc; herniated and bulging discs; Facet syndrome; post-operative stabilization protocol following laminotomy, foraminotomy, IDET procedures, anterior laproscopic fusion, posterior lateral fusion, and multi-level decompression.
RE 35,940 – Patent reference belongs to Ottobock, Inc.
Ascent,CoolTouch and SureDraw are trademarks of VisionQuest Industries, Inc.
Outlast is a registered trademark of Outlast Technologies, LLC.
DownloadsTo download the following PDFs, right-click or option-click (on Mac) and select “Save Link As”
Sky Spinal Orthoses Instructions for Use (VQO361881REVA)