DescriptionThe Pneumatic Walker offer an integrated pneumatic single bladder air system combined with circumferential compressive support, stability and immobilization with a contoured-for-comfort liner. Designed for comfort and stability following lower leg, foot and ankle trauma and post-op procedure.
Indications: Stable fracture of the talus, tarsus, tibia and ﬁbula, severe to moderate ankle sprains and strains, post-operative immobilization and metatarsal fractures.
Contraindications: Proximal ﬁbular or tibial fracture and any unstable fractures.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated single pneumatic bladder
- Rocker bottom with ample tread for more natural ambulation
- Extra heel width provides more surface contact and better stability
- Padded insole for better shock absorption
- Seamless foot liner for comfort
- Breathable, moisture wicking, contoured-for-comfort liner
- Steel reinforced rocker bottom
Fixed Walker – Tall
|Size||Men’s Shoe Size||Women’s Shoe Size|
|XS||2 – 4||3.5 – 5.5|
|S||4.5 – 7||6 – 8|
|M||7.5 – 10.5||8.5 – 11.5|
|L||10.5 – 12.5||11.5 – 13.5|
|XL||12.5 +||13.5 +|
- table fracture of the talus, tarsus, tibia and fibula, severe to moderate ankle sprains and strains, post-operative immobilization and metatarsal fractures.
- Proximal fibular or tibial fracture and any unstable fractures.
- Applicable federal, state, and/or local regulations may restrict this device to sale by or on the order of a practitioner licensed by law of the State in which he/she practices to use or order the use of this device.