You have two options to purchase this product:
- Purchase through VQ OrthoCare and a representative will personally fit you with your brace at your home or physician’s office. To purchase directly through VQ OrthoCare, call (800) 266-6969.
- Purchase through the online store, BraceItBetter which carries VQ OrthoCare products. This is the least costly option but your brace will not be fit and adjusted by a VQ representative.
Lightweight, low-profile, single upright osteoarthritis knee brace with unique varus/valgus angle adjustment to optimize pain relief. Laterally applied frame and hinge corrects for either medial or lateral compartment and avoids contralateral limb contact during gait.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, low-profile, single upright OA brace
- Unique Set-Fit Buckle System eliminates the hassle of Velcro® adjustments each time the brace is applied and removed.
- Maximized 3 points of leverage for medial compartment
- Laterally applied frame corrects for either medial or lateral compartment
- Lateral application avoids opposite limb during gait
- Available in a heavy duty Q-hinge for patients over 300 lbs.
- Available with the BioniCare® Knee System for an unparalleled, synergistic approach to knee osteoarthritis
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis.
OActive and BioniCare are registered trademarks of VisionQuest Industries, Inc.
eCast is a trademark VisionQuest Industries, Inc.
Part Number (left)
Part Number (right)
|Custom: Heavy Duty||08-22996-002||08-22998-002|
|Off-The-Shelf: Heavy Duty||08-22006-002||08-22008-002|
eCast™ Measurement System ( Custom )For eCast™ Measuring System – A Web-based ordering system for custom brace measuring.
The OActive 2 has one size with the ability to accommodate a range of circumferential leg sizes. However, circumferential leg measurements are only one determining factor for brace sizing. Leg shape, alignment and musculature also play a role. Even though a patient’s circumferential measurements may fit in a size category, they may still require a custom fit or custom fabricated brace. Consult your healthcare provider for optimal fit and brace selection for your particular condition.
|STANDARD||UNDER 300 LBS.|
|HEAVY DUTY||OVER 300 LBS.|
DownloadsTo download the following PDFs, right-click or option-click (on Mac) and select “Save Link As” OActive 2 OA Knee Brace Instructions for Use (VQO151830REVF)
Warranty Card (VQ151327REVD)