The CervicalStim device is the only bone growth stimulation therapy approved by the FDA as a noninvasive, adjunctive treatment option for cervical fusion in patients at hi-risk for non-fusion
Features & Benefits
This single-piece device is lightweight, flexible and portable, allowing freedom of movement during treatment. Typical prescribed treatment time is three hours per day. An LCD and audible alarm provide important feedback during treatment such as the operational status, treatment time remaining, battery capacity, etc.
Designed for patient ease of use
- Works effectively when worn over clothing, casting or bracing
- Single-piece, cordless design allows for ease of placement and patient mobility
- The STIM onTrack™mobile app is patient friendly and provides patients with a treatment calendar, therapy reminders and additional educational resources.*
Why do physicians prescribe a PhysioStim device?
- High clinical success rates4,10,17
- PEMF signal covers 360 degrees around the fracture site18
- Ease of placement enables consistent treatment of the fracture site
- Penetrates evenly across tissue, bone and fixation21
- First-to-market accessory, STIM onTrack™ mobile app*
Providing a patient friendly mobile app, STIM onTrack™, with patient usage data and a daily treatment reminder
The CervicalStim Device
The CervicalStim™ device is indicated as an adjunct to cervical fusion surgery in patients at high risk for non-fusion; there are no known contraindications.
Do not use this device if you have a cardiac pacemaker or defibrillator. Remove the device prior to any imaging procedures. The safety of this device for use on patients who are pregnant or nursing has not been established. Adverse effects may include increased pain, numbness and tingling, headache, migraines and nausea; these effects may or may not be directly related to use of the device.
Full prescribing information can be found in product labeling or
by calling Patient Services at 1-800-535-4492.
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.