The Spooner Patella Stabilizer strapping system is specifically designed to be used in conjunction with a double upright rigid knee brace for those patients who have patella tracking or alignment problems in addition to ligament instabilities or osteoarthritis.
Features & Benefits
- Unique hook and loop attachment system easily incorporates into a rigid framed brace
- The crescent buttress provides a “spooning” effect to capture and control the patella
- Easily adjusted to accomodate a variety of knee shapes and contours
- Helps prevent brace migration
- Ensures proper brace alignment