The Cyberspine TLSOx4 offers superior compression and stabilization from T2 to S1 with lateral control. Ideal as an adjunct to pre and post-operative procedures, for compression fractures of the thoracic spine, osteoporosis, kyphosis, and thoracic mechanical back pain.
Features & Benefits
- Modular, step-down system is ideal for treatment throughout rehabilitation
- Tool-free thoracic adjustment and adjustable articulating sternal pads
- Breathable anterior and posterior panels for increased patient comfort
- Soft padded shoulder straps with quick release buckles
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 5:1 mechanical advantage pulley system
- Low-profile, mesh corset for increased patient compliance
- Posterior panel incorporates a spinal relief cutout
Indications: An adjunct to pre and post-operative procedures, for acute pain relief by thoracic postural extension alignment, for early onset through variable stages of osteoporosis, for compression fractures of the thoracic spine, kyphosis, and thoracic mechanical back pain.
Warning: Applicable federal, state, and/or local regulations may restrict this device to sale by or on the order of a practitioner licensed by law of the State in which he/she practices to use or order the use of this device.