Features & Benefits
It is a single-piece device that is lightweight, flexible and portable, allowing freedom of movement during treatment. An LCD and audible alarm provide important feedback during treatment such as the operational status, treatment time remaining, battery capacity, etc.
Designed for patient ease of use
- Works effectively when worn over clothing or bracing
- Cordless design enables you to keep moving while healing
- A patient friendly mobile app, STIM onTrack™, with patient usage data*
- Daily treatment reminder via the STIM onTrack™ mobile app*
This device utilizes Orthofix PEMF technology that provides 360 degrees of treatment coverage around the fusion site, covering up to five vertebral levels.18 The CervicalStim device has an overall success rate of 84% in treating patients with difficult fusions.6, 13
Why do physicians prescribe a CervicalStim device?
- High clinical success rates6, 13
- Statistically significant results for patients who smoke or have a multi-level fusion6, 13
- PEMF signal covers 360 degrees around the fusion site18
- Coverage up to 5 vertebral levels18
- Supported by the North American Spine Society’s coverage recommendations20