Account Executive Sales
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for achieving the revenue and market share goals established by the Company throughout his/her territory. This includes both “retail” and wholesale” order and revenue goals. The AE will accomplish these goals through the identification, development, maintenance, and retention of key physicians, patients, payers, and other customers. The AE is also responsible for educating clients on required medical documentation needed to gain authorization for the corresponding equipment being ordered. The AE is responsible for promoting the goals and mission of the Company through effective and professional representation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Objective: To achieve or exceed the growth, revenue and market share objectives for all product lines in the territory. This includes both wholesale and retail quotas established.
SALES & MARKETING
- Objective: To effectively plan and execute marketing and sales strategies necessary to reach or exceed quota attainment and to effectively communicate with internal staff, vendors, physicians, clinicians, patients, and payers. This includes educating clients and staff on necessary paperwork requirements for referrals received. Also educating wholesale clients on custom fitting, eCast, etc.
- Write and maintain a Territory Business Plan (TBP), including target accounts, 12-month sales projections by product, 12-month sales projections by clinician, 12-month product unit sales projections, and 12-month budget projection. TBP is updated on a quarterly basis.
- Participate in setting short and long-term accounts goals.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate and perform all steps of the selling process.
- Call on customers to inform them about the features and benefits of all Company products and services and the value this adds to both the clinician and the patient.
- Analyze payment record on accounts and determine timing of appeals, filing of liens and/or Declaration of Readiness to Proceed documents.
- Assist with other assignments or special projects, as required.
- In-service the clinician, clinician’s staff and hospital staff on proper use, effect, and efficacy of products
- Provide and train clinician on demo equipment, when appropriate
- Attend trade shows as an exhibitor, participant, and/or attendee, as required by management.
- Continually learn and maintain knowledge of competition from both local / national sources and market share in accounts and in the territory.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate and perform all steps of product application and technique including pre-operative, intra-operative and service knowledge (i.e., troubleshooting).
- Complete patient fittings as required.
- Manage and account for all company inventory in possession or located at company storage facility office in territory.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from internal sources, business directories, trade shows, manufacturer’s leads, Internet Web Sites, and other sources.
- Maintain an up-to-date schedule of planned and accomplished calls made, results of call, etc., in the Call Report format, expense reports, territory activity reports, etc., as appropriate and when requested, funnel reports, and new update customer information for Care Advocate Team.
- Submits or facilitates the submission of all paperwork necessary for pre-authorization and billing.
- Tracks orders by understanding and utilizing the TOMS system to ensure accuracy and timeliness of delivery and billing on a regular basis.
- Attend all scheduled Company meetings, in-services, training, forums, etc.
- Maintains a broad familiarity with all company practices, procedures, policies and job tasks.
- Other duties may be assigned.
If you possess the required capabilities and the desire to work for a dynamic medical technology company, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email so that your resume is routed properly.