The Avid IF2 and Avid CT2 incorporate innovative interferential technology that penetrates deeper than traditional TENS to provide more effective pain relief and target multiple symptoms that get to the cause of the pain, rather than just temporarily reducing the sensation of pain. The Avid IF2 and Avid CT2 use two high frequency currents that drives the current through superficial tissues, penetrating deeper and stimulating motor (muscle) nerves to treat a larger area than other devices. The Avid IF2 and Avid CT2 increase circulation, reduce muscle spasms and increase range of motion to facilitate recovery from injury or surgery.
|Increases local blood circulation to facilitate healing|
|Relaxes Muscle Spasms|
|Maintains or Increases Range of Motion|
|Prevent disuse atrophy|
The Avid IF2 provides interferential therapy to reduce pain and pain medications. The Avid IF2 is ideal when acute or chronic pain is the primary complaint and when pain is inhibiting recovery.
The Avid CT2 combines interferential therapy for pain with neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) to strengthen and re-educate muscles. The Avid CT2 is ideal for post-injury and post-surgical indications where pain reduction is essential but functional restoration of a muscle or joint is the primary goal.
Remote Monitoring of Patient Outcome Data and Compliance
With the convenient Avid app, clinicians can collect and review critical outcome data to assess treatment effectiveness and monitor compliance. Patients simply download the Bluetooth-enabled app, which connects to their device and transmits information via secure connection to a centralized encrypted website. A report is generated for clinician review and treatment assessment.
- Track pain levels before and after Avid treatment
- Monitor medication reductions and functional improvements
- Access compliance and daily usage data
- Download the Avid app via the Google Play or Apple App Store
The Avid empowers patients to rate their pain using a 0 to 10 scale before and after treatment. Results are aggregated for clinician review and treatment assessment.
The Avid IF2 and Avid CT2 Support the VA/DOD Clinical Practice Guidelines*
- Self-managed and non-pharmacological alternative to opioid therapy
- Non-opioid alternative for mild to moderate acute pain
- No long-term opioid therapy for patients less than 30 years of age
*VA/DoD Clinical Practice Guidelines for Management of Opioid Therapy for Chronic Pain, 2017, https://www.healthquality.va.gov/guidelines/pain/cot/
Why VQ OrthoCare?
VQ OrthoCare has a 30-year successful track record in non-invasive medical technology designed to treat a wide range of conditions involving acute, chronic and post-surgical pain. We leverage the combined talents of more than 130 employees nationwide with expertise in medical devices, rehabilitation and patient care to help people enjoy active, pain-free lives.
- One-on-one patient fitting and education provided by technicians and full-service
- patient care team to ensure proper use and correct settings of treatment protocols
- Successful track record partnering with cross-disciplinary teams including Orthopedics,
- Physical Therapy, Pain Management and Occupational Therapy
- Approved government provider