Pain Free. Risk Free.
The Avid IF2 Interferential System offers non-narcotic, non-addictive and non-invasive treatment for acute, chronic and post-up pain. It also relaxes muscle spasms, maintains and increases range of motion, and improves blood circulation for faster healing. Plus, its remote monitoring technology collects and analyzes detailed patient data including pain levels, functional improvements, medication reductions, compliance and daily usage to help meet treatment goals.
- Treat multiple symptoms with less reliance on opioids – Customizable and preset programs for pain control, muscle spasm, circulation and range of motion
- Remotely monitor outcomes – Bluetooth-enabled app tracks patient compliance, pain levels, medication reductions and other data to assess treatment results
- Target specific pain areas – Vectoring technology modifies channel intensity to concentrate stimulation over areas of greatest pain
- Ensure patient safety – Open circuit detection alerts patient of a treatment disruption while screen-lock prevents accidental increases in intensity
- Deliver continuous pain relief – Advanced microprocessor and long-life rechargeable battery
- Encourage mobility and activity – Lightweight and portable with easy-to-use touch screen in English and Spanish
YES! I would like to learn more
77% of VQ OrthoCare patients reported a decrease in pain medications.
Higher Frequency and Wider Range of Indications than TENS*
Avid IF2 incorporates innovative technology and offers a wider range of indications that extend beyond pain relief. While TENS is designed to stimulate sensory nerve endings, the Avid IF2 uses two high frequency currents that cross to form a third waveform, enabling it to pass through tissue, stimulate muscle motor nerves and treat a larger area than most other devices. With a higher frequency than TENS, Avid IF2 delivers deeper penetration to affect more tissue and targets multiple symptoms for more effective results.
|Increases local blood circulation to facilitate healing|
|Relaxes Muscle Spasms|
|Maintains or Increases Range of Motion|
*Based on FDA-cleared indications
Remote Monitoring of Patient Outcome Data and Compliance
With the convenient Avid IF2 app, clinicians can collect and review critical outcome data to assess treatment effectiveness and monitor compliance. Patients simply download the Bluetooth-enabled app, which connects to their device and transmits information via secure connection to a centralized encrypted website. A report is generated for clinician review and treatment assessment.
- Track pain levels before and after Avid IF2 treatment
- Monitor medication reductions and functional improvements
- Access compliance and daily usage data
- Download the Avid IF2 app via the Google Play or Apple App Store
Pain Levels Tracking
The Avid IF2 empowers patients to rate their pain using a 0 to 10 scale before and after treatment. Results are aggregated for clinician review and treatment assessment.