DescriptionSpinal-Stim delivers the highest success rates in bone growth stimulation for spine fusion and pseudarthrosis salvage. In fact, 92% of patients using Spinal-Stim adjunctively achieved fusion success.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, all-in-one unit allows unrestricted patient mobility – no separate cables, control units or battery packs
- Comfortably worn over cast, brace or clothing.
- Spinal-Stim worn for two hours per day. Cervical-Stim worn for four hours per day. Physio-Stim worn for three hours per day.
- Patient friendly functionality with compliance meter
|2212||Spinal-Stim (Lumbar Spine)|
IndicationsThe Spinal-Stim is a noninvasive electromagnetic bone growth stimulator indicated as a spinal fusion adjunct to increase the probability of fusion success and as a nonoperative treatment of salvage of failed spinal fusion, where a minimum of nine months has elapsed since the last surgery.
ContraindicationThere are no known contraindications for the Cervical-Stim as an adjunct to cervical spine fusion surgery.
- The Orthofix may interfere with the operation of a cardiac pacemaker or defibrillator. Consultation with the attending cardiologist is recommended.
- The Orthofix should be removed prior to any imaging procedures (e.g., CT scan, MRI, etc.).
Additional warnings and precautions apply. See manual for complete prescribing information.