Light weight, low profile, single upright osteoarthritis knee brace with unique varus/valgus angle adjustment to optimize pain relief.
Laterally applied frame and hinge corrects for either medial or lateral compartment osteoarthritis and avoids contralateral limb contact during gait. Perfect for bilateral brace users as well as those with limited room between thighs or knees during gait. State-of-the-art eCast™ custom measurement system ensures intimate fit for superior comfort and compliance.
Features & Benefits
- Maximized 3 points of leverage for medial compartment
- Quick release buckles for easy removal
- Lateral application avoids tibial crest pressure and medial clearance issues
- Sili-grip liners and strap pads for optimal suspension
- Available with the BioniCare® Knee System for an unparalleled, synergistic approach to knee osteoarthritis
Measurement Guide ( Off-The-Shelf )
||Under 6’ 0”
||6’ 0” above
eCast™ Measurement System ( Custom )
For eCast™ Measuring System
– A Web-based ordering system for custom brace measuring.
To download the following PDFs, right-click or option-click (on Mac) and select “Save Link As”
OActive and Eagle OA Patient Brochure
OActive and Eagle OA Patient Brochure (French)
OActive and Eagle OA Patient Brochure Guide (Spanish)