DescriptionLightweight, low-profile, single upright osteoarthritis knee brace with unique varus/valgus angle adjustment to optimize pain relief. Laterally applied frame and hinge corrects for either medial or lateral compartment and avoids contralateral limb contact during gait.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, low-profile, single upright OA brace
- Unique Set-Fit Buckle System eliminates the hassle of Velcro® adjustments each time the brace is applied and removed.
- Maximized 3 points of leverage for medial compartment
- Laterally applied frame corrects for either medial or lateral compartment
- Lateral application avoids opposite limb during gait
- Available in a heavy duty Q-hinge for patients over 300 lbs.
- Available with the BioniCare® Knee System for an unparalleled, synergistic approach to knee osteoarthritis
Part Number (left)
Part Number (right)
|Custom: Heavy Duty||08-22996-002||08-22998-002|
|Off-The-Shelf: Heavy Duty||08-22006-002||08-22008-002|
eCast™ Measurement System ( Custom )For eCast™ Measuring System – A Web-based ordering system for custom brace measuring.
Measurements may fall into different size ranges. If patient is between two sizes, larger model is typically most appropriate. If measurements are too far apart, a custom brace may be necessary.
|STANDARD||UNDER 300 LBS.|
|HEAVY DUTY||OVER 300 LBS.|
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis.
OActive and BioniCare are registered trademarks of VisionQuest Industries, Inc.
eCast is a trademark VisionQuest Industries, Inc.
DownloadsTo download the following PDFs, right-click or option-click (on Mac) and select “Save Link As” OActive 2 Osteoarthritis Knee Brace Instructions for Use (VQO151830REVA)
Warranty Card (VQ151327REVB)