DescriptionCervical-Stim delivers the only FDA approved, safe and effective bone growth stimulation shown to increase the rate of cervical fusion success. In fact, 84% of high risk patients achieved fusion within six months using Cervical-Stim vs. 69% for those who did not receive treatment.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, all-in-one unit allows unrestricted patient mobility – no separate cables, control units or battery packs
- Comfortably worn over cast, brace or clothing.
- Spinal-Stim worn for two hours per day. Cervical-Stim worn for four hours per day. Physio-Stim worn for three hours per day.
- Patient friendly functionality with compliance meter
|2505||Cervical-Stim (Cervical Spine)|
IndicationsThe Cervical-Stim is a noninvasive, pulsed electromagnet bone growth stimulator indicated as an adjunct to cervical fusion surgery in patients at high risk for nonfusion.
ContraindicationThere are no known contraindications for the Cervical-Stim as an adjunct to cervical spine fusion surgery.
- The Orthofix may interfere with the operation of a cardiac pacemaker or defibrillator. Consultation with the attending cardiologist is recommended.
- The Orthofix should be removed prior to any imaging procedures (e.g., CT scan, MRI, etc.).
Additional warnings and precautions apply. See manual for complete prescribing information.